6 bedroom house for saleChatsworth Gardens, Acton
- Halls adjoining Semi detached house
- Six bedrooms
- Two receptions plus kitchen dining area
- Utility room
- Two bathrooms plus separate WC downstairs
- Original features
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to forthcoming Crossrail
- Fantastic schooling options
This substantial six double bedroom period family home is located in one of Acton's finest roads! Arranged over three floors, the property retains some original character features including original fireplaces, traditional ceiling heights and period ceiling mouldings.
The property also offers easy access to Central London via A40 and there are multiple bus links taking you to the trendy Westfield Shopping Centre. Acton Mainline station (the forthcoming Crossrail station), West Acton (Central line), Acton Central (Overground), Ealing Common and Acton Town (Piccadilly and District line) are nearby.
David Lloyd Acton Park is set to open in April 2018 after an 8m rebuild on the extremely popular and exclusive Park Club site.The ever trendy Churchfield road is walking distance, with its various artisan bakeries and gastro pubs. There is easy access to the A40 trunk road in to central London. There are some great schooling options such as St.Vincent's school nearby as well as Twyford Church of England school and the Ark Priory Primary Academy, which are both rated as outstanding secondary and primary schools respectively by Ofsted. There is also the green, open space of Acton park and Springfield park playing fields. INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMENDED! MUST SEE!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72638951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES001005EC2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.