3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshbourne Way, Waverley, Rotherham, S60 8AD
- UPGRADED FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
**GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000** Superb three bedroom semi-detached property having many upgraded fixtures and fittings including all integrated appliances to the dining kitchen, high gloss wardrobes to bedrooms one and two, inset downlighters and chrome ladder radiators to the bathrooms. Also having en-suite shower room, additional family bathroom, and downstairs WC. Central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, off road parking for two cars and single garage.
Residing on a small enclave on the highly sought after Waverley development close to a good range of local amenities including the motorway network which is a few minutes drive away. Sheffield and Rotherham together with Meadowhall retail complex are within easy travelling distance.
Composite door opens into the hallway with polished ceramic tiling to the floor, central heating radiator and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Downstairs WC
Tiled floor continued from the hallway, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan and inset downlighters to the ceiling.
* Lounge: 4.79m x 4.83m (15' 9" x 15' 10")
French uPVC double glazed doors with floor to ceiling uPVC picture windows to either side giving access to the rear garden. Central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Dining Kitchen: 2.41m x 3.94m (7' 11" x 12' 11")
Range of high gloss wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. Further integrated appliances include the dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and floor, central heating radiator and set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Space for dining table and chairs.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access.
* Bedroom 1 with En-suite: 2.63m x 4.25m (8' 8" x 13' 11")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Range of contemporary cream high gloss fitted wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets.
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle, white pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and floor, chrome ladder radiator and inset spotlights.
* Bedroom 2: 2.61m x 3.2m (8' 7" x 10' 6")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Also having inbuilt double high gloss wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3: 1.95m x 2.75m (6' 5" x 9')
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Contemporary Bathroom: 2.54m x 2.6m (longest) (8' 4" x 8' 6")
White suite comprising bath with plumbed in thermostatic shower over with fixed drench head and flexible shower head, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Also having inset downlighters to the ceiling, ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and floor, chrome ladder radiator.
Single garage with up and over door.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing. A patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72640025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.