4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYeading Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2
- Extended four bedroom end of terrace house
- Bay fronted double reception room with solid oak flooring
- Fitted kitchen with granite work top and utility area
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with three bathrooms
- Drimaster system installed in loft eliminating condensation
- Large basement with central heating and Dual Delta pumps
- Well kept private garden with a lovely pond
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
Beautifully arranged over four floors, this spacious four bedroom end of terrace house boasts well presented interiors with three bathrooms, a large basement, lovely private garden with a garage and off-street parking.
Boasting impressive views to the rear, Yeading Avenue offers a fantastic location close to the wealth of amenities in Rayners Lane including Rayners Lane Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72640076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.