2 bedroom apartment for saleWoden Street, Salford, Greater Manchester, M5
- Balconies, communal gardens and private terraces
- 24hr security and porter
- Riverside development
- Fully equipped residents gym, spa and cinema room
- Temperature controlled mail-room
- Popular location close to local amenities and transport links
- Centrally located to Manchester City centre, Salford Central and MediaCityUK
- Excellent investment opportunity offering 6% yields
- 999 year leasehold
- Completion from Q4 2018
This is a great opportunity for both residential clients looking for a beautiful, brand new home or investors aiming to increase their portfolio within the Buy-to-Let market, where you will benefit from a fully managed property giving you circa 6% NET yields.
Situated on the banks of the River Irwell and being equidistant between the main city centre and the Quays, it is clear to see why this location is so appealing. Add to that, the fact that you are only a short walk to the nearest tram stop and all that Manchester has to offer, including bars, restaurants and shops, this is a must view opportunity. With a high quality finish, ranging from the high spec kitchen to the bathrooms and living area, which have all been designed by an award winning architect, you will find these apartments have it all.
JLL predicts that, as a result of this continuing under supply, both rents and capital values will continue to increase drastically over the coming years. Capital value in Manchester is expected to grow by 28.2% over the next five years to come whilst rental prices are forecast to increase by 20.5% over the same period.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DT1203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.