3 bedroom apartment for saleLeighwood House, Church Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol, BS8
- A spacious THREE double bedroom ground floor flat.
- PRIVATE TERRACE with access onto beautiful communal gardens.
- CLIFTON VILLAGE & LEIGHWOODS are within close proximity.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
A ground floor, purpose built flat, enjoys a SUPERB location within close proximity of CLIFTON VILLAGE, Ashton Court, M5 motorway links and Leighwoods are adjacent to this part of the development.
The flat offers a generous and well-presented interior with THREE double bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bathroom, utility room, fitted kitchen and a spacious living room with patio doors leading out to a PRIVATE TERRACE.
There is an open outlook from most rooms towards the beautifully maintained communal lawned gardens. The flat is offered with a garage in a nearby block and there is a guest parking area to the front buildings. The flat is offered with no onward chain.
Please call HOWARD on 0117 9238238 to arrange a viewing.
Entry phone, electric radiator and built in cupboard.
Double glazed sliding window doors leading on to the private terrace, fireplace, two electric radiators, TV/phone point, and slider window on elevation.
Built-in electric hob and oven, triple drainer sink, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, ventilation fan, a range of fitted wall and base storage units, three windows to side elevation and a casement window to side elevation opening out to the hallway.
Built-in wardrobe, overhead storage, electric radiator, air vent above the window and window to side elevation.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, air vent, window to rear elevation and heated towel rail.
Built in wardrobe, electric radiator, air vent above the window and window on elevation to the rear.
Built in wardrobe, a five tiered wall shelf and window to the rear elevation.
Bath with overhead shower, bidet, W/C, wash hand basin, wall mounted heater, and fold out window on elevation.
Space for plumbing, double drainer sink, electric radiator and fold out window on elevation.
Communal lawned gardens with a lovely seating area and a beautiful pond featuring a birdhouse.
First come first serve basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTL140128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.