3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpital Lane, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 **
- Beautiful Open Views to the rear
- Three bedroom semi detached Dormer property
- Modern kitchen & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge/Diner & Conservatory
- Driveway offering off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Ideal for the first time buyer or young family is this THREE BEDROOM semi detached Dormer property of contemporary decor throughout,fitted with a modern kitchen & ground floor bathroom.The property offers lovely open views to the rear, whilst being located close to local amenities & transport links.
A front facing composite door opens into this entrance hallway, fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator, whilst giving access the lounge and bathroom. Stairs rise to the first floor landing
Lounge/diner 25' 3" max x 12' max ( 7.70m max x 3.66m max )
This well appointed double aspect lounge/diner of contemporary decor is fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, whilst rear facing PVCu sliding doors open to the conservatory. Two central heating radiators, a TV point and wood effect laminate to the floor.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
This well appointed conservatory of PVCu construction is fitted with a rear facing patio door and both side and rear facing double glazed windows, offering beautiful views over the rear garden and fields beyond, whilst there is decorative wall lighting and a central heating radiator
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall & base units with contrasting work surfaces and an inset stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a microwave, an electric oven and a gas hob with stainless steel splash back and chimney style cooker hood over. Whilst there is splash back tiling to the walls, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, again offering views of the garden and fields beyond. An internal door opens to the utility room.
Utility Room 11' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.39m )
This utility area is fitted with base units with works surface over and offers space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a dishwasher, a dryer and a free standing fridge freezer. An external door opens to the driveway, whilst there is a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and the wall mounted Valliant boiler.
The downstairs cloakroom is situated off the utility, being part tiled and fitted with a wash hand basin and WC
This modern bathroom, with complimentary tiling to the walls is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, a low flush w.c and P shaped bath, with tiled panel, shower screen and mains shower over. Further features include a chrome heated towel rail, spotlights to the ceiling and tiling to the floor.
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway to this first floor landing, fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 15' 2" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.62m max x 2.84m max )
This large front facing Master bedroom is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
A rear facing bedroom with a double glazed PVCu window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 7' 2" ( 2.77m max x 2.18m )
A further rear facing bedroom, with a double glazed PVCu window over looking the garden and a central heating radiator.
(Please note there are some height restrictions to this room)
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway offering off street parking, whilst to the side is a low maintenance garden laid with a slate chipping bed and planted shrubs. Steps lead down to give access to the front entrance door. To the rear is an enclosed tiered garden with a laid to lawn garden and both raised decking and stone flagged areas, which offer great spaces for outside seating with field views beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72658877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.