5 bedroom detached house for saleBailey Close, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Energy Rating C
- Sought After Forest Side Location
- Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Position
- Substantially Extended by the Current Owners
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen by Dale Penney
- Ground Floor Utility & WC
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
A substantially enlarged detached family residence of over 2,600 sq ft occupying a sought after position on the Forest side of town. The property has been sympathetically enlarged by the current owners to include a master bedroom suite with luxury bathroom, in addition to four further double bedrooms and two further bath/shower rooms. On the ground floor there are three large reception rooms and a stunning fitted living dining kitchen by Dale Penney with worktops and flooring by Quorn Stone. There is also a utility and WC, off road parking and enclosed garden to the rear. There are delightful views at the rear of the property across playing fields and up towards The Outwoods. Holywell Primary School is located nearby as is a number of picturesque dog walks and easy access to local public transport. This ideal family home demands internal inspection to fully appreciate the outstanding living accommodation on offer.
Loughborough is a vibrant University town offering an excellent range of facilities and amenities, with schooling of all grades including the renowned Loughborough Endowed Schools and Our Lady’s Convent School. With a wide range of shopping facilities, a cinema and out of town retailing, Loughborough is strategically well placed on the Intercity line to London, the M1 provides fast access to North and South, and the surrounding cities of Leicester, Derby and Nottingham are all within easy commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72662476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.