2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- A wonderfully bright apartment
- Blessed with off-Street Parking
- Set within an imposing double fronted Victorian property
- Carefully manicured communal gardens
- Conveniently located close to a number of excellent schools
- EPC Rating = D
A bright second floor flat with communal gardens and off street parking ideally located for the amenities of Richmond and in close proximity to Richmond Park.
Queens Road is situated on the slopes of Richmond Hill. The road benefits from close proximity to Richmond Park (0.4 mile), as well as the amenities of Richmond Village on Friars Stile Road, which include local coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.
Local transport links include numerous bus routes to surrounding areas, plus fast and frequent trains to central London via both South West trains (Waterloo 19 minutes) and London Underground's District Line
(West End 38 minutes).
The property is well placed for access to the A316/M3, M4 and M25 motorways.
Bathed in natural light throughout and situated on the top floor of this prominent Victorian mansion is this charming two bedroom apartment with spacious reception room overlooking communal gardens with a separate kitchen, bathroom and further benefitting from an off street car parking space.
Square Footage: 729 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72669335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS170134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.