3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdam Morris Way, Coalville
- Guide price of £160,000 to £170,000
- End town house
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two reception rooms
- Off road parking & garage
- Downstairs W/C
- Low maintenance rear garden
Guide price of £160,000 to £170,000
A three bedroom family home situated on a desirable modern development in Coalville. Situated within great access of the M1, local shops and amenities.
Guide price of £160,000 to £170,000
A three bedroom family home situated on a desirable modern development in Coalville. Situated within great access of the M1, local shops and amenities. Beautifully-presented through the internal accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with access to all ground floor living space including downstairs W/C, dining room, kitchen and lounge. Lounge with French doors opening on to the low maintenance rear garden. The first floor benefits from three bedrooms, family bathroom and a further en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside having off road parking and access to the garage. An internal inspection is highly advised.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front with stairs to first floor landing, wall mounted radiator and doors to all ground floor accommodation.
Wash hand basin, low level flush W/C, wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to front.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors looking out onto the rear garden and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 3" Plus bay ( 3.38m x 2.82m Plus bay )
Double glazed bay window and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall, drawer and base units, sink/drainer unit, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Vinyl floor covering, kitchen plinth heater under the sink, space for fridge/freezer, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Double glazed window to side and door giving access to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor with loft access, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and door through to the en-suite.
Wash hand basin, low level flush W/C, shower cubicle and partially tiled walls. Wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" MAX x 8' 2" ( 4.32m MAX x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear.
To the rear of the property is a well-presented newly landscaped garden with fence boundaries, courtesy door to the garage, patio area for outdoor furniture with pebbled borders and Astroturf area.
The front of the property offers access to the garage with driveway for off road parking and a block paved area for additional parking.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.62m )
Power, lighting, plumbing for washing machine, courtesy door to rear, up and over door to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72671540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.