1 bedroom flat for saleDempster Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Top floor of a Victorian building
- Light and airy reception room with space for dining
- Open plan kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Sunny private roof terrace
- Share of Freehold
- Situated on a quiet residential street
- Close to the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Transport links include Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations
- Short stroll from the amenities local to Wandsworth Town and the Southside Shopping Centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a well presented top floor Victorian conversion flat situated on a quiet residential road in the Tonsleys, close to the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common. The property offers an abundance of period features, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The flat boasts well balanced accommodation exceeding 690 sq. ft. and a delightful sunny private roof terrace directly above the flat. The property also benefits from an open-plan kitchen leading to a light and airy reception room with space for a dining table. This property is situated on a pretty tree-lined road in the charming Tonsleys and is a short stroll from the bars, restaurants and shops of Old York Road and the Southside Shopping Centre. Excellent transport links to central London and beyond can be accessed from Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations and the many bus routes nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72672026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.