4 bedroom house for saleHigh Road, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth
- Offered with planning consent for a further detached dwelling with garage
- Stunning, impressive refurbished detached residence occupying a generous plot
- Completely renovated to a high specification
- 25ft impressive Reception Hallway, modern Cloakroom / WC
- Quality contemporary Kitchen/ Breakfast Room & Family Bathroom / Shower Room
- Long sweeping driveway providing ample parking & double Garage
Impressive completely refurbished detached residence offering planning consent for a detached dwelling with garage to be built in its extensive grounds of lovely private gardens. Situated in this sought after village location with generous room sizes throughout, we offer this stunning property renovated to a high specification with quality fittings. Offering the wow factor throughout & occupying a generous plot, other benefits include sash effect replacement double glazed windows ( mostly ), oil fired c/h, a long sweeping driveway providing ample parking & double garage. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, 25ft Reception Hallway with feature oak & glass staircase, modern Cloakroom /WC, lovely size Lounge, Dining Room, second sitting room/snug, 19ft contemporary high gloss Kitchen / Breakfast Room with extensive range of integrated appliances, Utility Room, Landing, 4 good size bedrooms, Master Bedroom with spacious En-suite Shower room, Hi spec contemporary family Bathroom / Shower Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72673636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9730625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darby & Liffen, Gorleston On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.