3 bedroom detached house for saleThursford Road, Little Snoring, Fakenham
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Residence With Field Views
- Three / Four Bedrooms - Master En-Suite
- Ample Parking, Car Port & Garage
- Private Garden
- Solar Panels
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
**GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000** Detached family home with flexible living accommodation situated on a generous plot with field views. This property has three / four bedrooms - master with en-suite, modern kitchen, conservatory, lounge with wood burning stove, ample parking, garage and carport...
Double glazed entrance door to side, radiator, staircase with cupboard under.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.33m )
Multi fuel burner with tiled hearth, double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 11' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 3.28m max )
Radiator, storage cupboard and double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen / Breakfast 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, fitted worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink. Built in eye level electric double oven, electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator, double glazed window to the side and tiled floor - opening into conservatory
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
UPVC construction with tiled floor, radiator, insulated roof and windows to the rear and side, door to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' to wardrobe fronts ( 3.84m x 3.05m to wardrobe fronts )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes and eaves storage.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, double glazed window to the side, radiator, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, with field views, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls, shaver point, radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
Garage 17' 2" x 9' 1" ( 5.23m x 2.77m )
Up and over door, power and light - door to rear.
The property is approached by a driveway providing ample off road parking, there is a car port and garage and access to the rear garden to the side of the property. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a high degree of privacy. There is a patio seating area, lawn and mature shrub and flowering borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72679202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.