3 bedroom terraced house for saleFirst Avenue, Queenborough
- Tidy 3 Bedroom mid terraced house
- Situated in an up and coming location
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC doubvle glazed
- Fitted kitchen
- Detached garage to rear
- Close to Queenborough and all its amenities
- Parkland and seafront close by
- Ideal investment with potential rental income of £825+
- Call Mark & Craig to book your viewing
IDEAL INVESTMENTS OR FIRST TIME BUY. Rule & Rule are pleased to present this tidy 3 bedroom terraced house in a up and coming location and with the added benefit of a detached garage. Inside are 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. To the ground floor there is a lounge to the front and a kitchen that looks out onto the rear garden. To the front of the property is a small garden setting the property back from the path allowing that little bit of privacy. To the rear is a garden laid mainly to lawn, bordered by mature shrubs with a detached garage. Please call Rule & Rule to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8715533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.