6 bedroom detached house for saleSmith Lane, Heaton, Bradford
- Six bedroom detached property
- Enviable location close to BRI
- Ample off street parking including a garage
- Including a laundry room
- Guide price £350,000 - £375,000
Six bedroom detached property that needs to be viewed to be appreciated. It is in a very enviable location close to Bradford Royal Infirmary offering ample off street parking including a garage. Guide price £350,000 - £375,000
Offered to the market is a six bedroom detached property that needs to be viewed to be appreciated. It is in a very enviable location close to Bradford Royal Infirmary offering ample off street parking including a garage. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, second reception room, kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, en-suite and four bedrooms to the ground floor. to the first floor there are two bedrooms, shower floor and gym room. Guide price £350,000 - £375,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with tiled flooring and a window to the front and side which are UPVC double glazed.
There are two central heating radiators with a laminate flooring, alarm panel and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 22' 3" x 14' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.39m )
There are two windows to the front which are UPVC double glazed and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed, two central heating radiators, alarm panel, door to the front which is UPVC double glazed and stairs rising to the first floor.
Second Reception Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
There's a bay window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, electric fire and fire place and wall lights.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Five ring gas hob and a gas and electric oven with a stainless steel extractor fan, space for an American style fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a tiled floor, central heating radiator, central heating boiler, complimentary tiled splash backs and a window to the rear and side which is UPVC double glazed.
Comprising of a low flush WC and wash hand basin. There is also an extractor fan, wall storage unit and plumbing for a washing machine
Ground Floor family bathroom
White suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and bath with mixer taps. There is also an extractor fan, fully tiled walls, central heating radiator and a window to the rear UPVC double glazed
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
There's a window to the front and side which are UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and door to an en suite.
Modern and contemporary en-suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with water jets and shower tool. There is also part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' 10" ( 3.45m max x 3.00m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.82m )
There's a window to the rear and side which are UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, fitted bedroom furniture, laminate flooring and wash hand basin with vanity unit
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, fitted bedroom furniture and a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
There are stairs rising from the lounge with a central heating radiator, double glazed skylight to the front and eaves storage. This space could be used as a study space or extra storage.
Bedroom Five 18' 3" max into restricted x 12' 6" max into restricted ( 5.56m max into restricted x 3.81m max into restricted )
There are two windows to the rear and side which are UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and additional eaves storage.
Bedroom Six 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
There's a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and eaves storage.
Annex gym room 29' 8" max including staircase x 13' max ( 9.04m max including staircase x 3.96m max )
There are two skylights to the front and rear with two central heating radiators, a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed and eaves storage. This room could be used as further additional bedroom space if required.
First Floor Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage and shower cubicle. There are tiled walls and floor.
To the front of the property there are raised borders and patio area. To the rear and the side there is multiple parking spaces via a herringbone block paved driveway which is gated. To the rear there is outside tap and an external storage facility.
Garage 21' 5" x 9' 9" min ( 6.53m x 2.97m min )
There is a roller shutter door and a door to the side with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72683138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.