3 bedroom terraced house for saleMidland Street, HUDDERSFIELD
- **GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Spacious Accommodation
- Gardens Front & Rear
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**
A good sized three bedroom mid terraced property located close to Huddersfield town centre and having gardens to the front and rear.
Located just a short distance from Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. A good bus service operates locally for ease of access into town and to surrounding villages.
This good sized mid terraced property is located conveniently close to Huddersfield town centre; perfect for those who work in the town or those requiring quick access to the train and/or bus stations.
Briefly comprising lounge, inner hallway, kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally having paved gardens to the front and rear.
Having the benefit of solar panels and CCTV to the front and rear.
Lounge 12' 10" x 15' 11" ( 3.91m x 4.85m )
Enter the property via a newly fitted uPVC double glazed front door into the lounge. This smartly presented reception room has laminate flooring, a radiator, TV point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A door from the lounge leads to the inner hallway which in turn has doors to the kitchen and the cellar. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer. The room has spaces for a gas cooker and a fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Completing the room is a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
A sizable storage space with laminate flooring.
A staircase rises from the inner hallway. The landing is a bright and airy space and light floods in via the double glazed window to the rear. Doors lead to the bedrooms and the bathroom. Access to the loft is gained from here.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m max x 2.92m max )
A double bedroom with a radiator and double gazed windows to the front and rear elevations???
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 5' 10" max ( 3.89m max x 1.78m max )
A second double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.00m x 1.75m )
A third bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. The room has a heated towel rail, an extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a good sized enclosed flagged area with gated access.
To the rear is a spacious paved garden accessed via the kitchen.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72683144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF109455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.