2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitelee Road, Mexborough
- ***PRICE £50,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid- Terrence Property
- PVC double glazed windows, Gas Central Heating
- Lounge, Diner/Kitchen
- Two bedrooms and Bathroom
No vendor chain is offered on this two bedroom terrace property, ideal for first time buyers or investor alike. situated close to local amenities and transport links
No vendor chain is offered on this two bedroom terrace property, ideal for first time buyers or investor alike. situated close to local amenities and transport links. Call today for early viewing.
Lounge 13' 9" Into bay window x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.19m Into bay window x 3.53m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed bay window with electric feature fire surround and one central heating radiator.
Dining/kitchen 10' 2" into recess narrowing to 5' 4" into kitchen x 21' 3" ( 3.10m into recess narrowing to 1.63m into kitchen x 6.48m )
Having a range of white wall and base units gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink unit with UPVC double glazed window and door to the side of kitchen and UPVC double glazed widow to the side of diner.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.78m )
Having front facing UPVC double glazed window with one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" into recess x 13' ( 3.15m into recess x 3.96m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to rear, one central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bathroom Through Bedroom
Fully tiled with bath, electric shower over. W.C, wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to side, boiler in cupboard and one central heating radiator.
Having Block Paved Area to rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72684416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.