3 bedroom detached house for salePickhurst Lane, Hayes, Kent
- GUIDE PRICE £699,999 - £725,000
- Three bedroom detached home
- Potential to extend STPP
- Close to Hayes amenities
- Catchment for excellent schools
- OSP, garage, large garden. EPC - D
GUIDE PRICE £699,999 - £725,000 Substantial three bedroom detached family home occupying with a large secluded rear garden, approximately half a mile from Hayes Station and local shops, as well as an excellent choice of 'Ofsted outstanding' schools in the area including Pickhurst and Hayes. Further benefits include a stunning brand new kitchen, two generous reception rooms with through doors, downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor three generous bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite. The property also has a fabulous well established rear garden, ample off street parking and a garage. Further benefits include potential to extend STPP. EPC Rating: D
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72686279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27794260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.