4 bedroom detached house for saleRadcliffe Park Road, Salford 6
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED LUXURIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- SUN-DRENCHED REAR GARDEN
- FOUR-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE WITH MODERN FREE STANDING BATH
- STUNNING FITTED KITCHEN COMPLETE WITH ISLAND
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOM / SITTING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- LOCATED CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLING, EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS & SALFORD ROYAL HOSPITAL
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
EXTENDED LUXURIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME! Finished to the highest standards! You will not find a property on the market like this! The property has been recently renovated throughout and benefits from OVER 700 SQFT. OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS OPENING ON TO THE SUN-DRENCHED REAR GARDEN, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, FOUR-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND AN EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM (would need plumbing in). Located close to good schooling, excellent transport links and Salford Royal Hospital the property would make the ideal family home and comes highly recommended for viewing. The IMMACULATE property comprises from the spacious open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, separate sitting room and a downstairs w/c to the ground floor. To the first floor is FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS and the MODERN FOUR-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE. The property is warmed by UNDERFLOOR HEATING to the ground floor but is the usual gas central heating to the first floor & is double glazed throughout. Externally to the front is a driveway for multiple cars, whilst to the rear is a good size sun-drenched garden. This would make the perfect family home and is truly STUNNING THROUGHOUT! Call the office today to arrange your viewing on 01617074900 to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8165839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.