5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Acorns, Horton, Telford
- Five Bedroom Executive Family Home
- Master has En-Suite Jacuzzi Bathroom
- High Ceilings throughout
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- Generous Flat Rear Garden with Fields Beyond
- Large Amount of Flexible Entertaining and Living Space
Situated in the village of Horton, the property is in a peaceful tranquil setting yet close to local amenities and commuter routes including the A442 to the North and the M54 to the South. Telford Town Centre is approximately 5 miles distant and offers a range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as Telford Central railway station.
The Acorns was designed and commissioned by the current owners and there appears to have been a particular focus on space with very generous rooms sizes and high ceilings on both floors.
Presented here is a great opportunity to purchase a unique and substantial detached family home which briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway with garden room at the back of the house. Left of the hall is a full depth living room with impressive gas fireplace. To the right of the hall is a kitchen/diner with island unit. Off of here is a formal dining room and a second living room/play room. continuing through the kitchen, there is a utility room with plumbing, sink and access to a downstairs w/cwith shower and the double garage.
Upstairs, there are five double bedrooms. The master suite has a jacuzzi bath and dressing area whilst the next three biggest bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes. A family bathroom with separate shower tray completes the first floor accommodation.
Outside to the front, there is driveway parking for numerous vehicles as well as access to the double garage. At the rear of the property is a flat garden backing on to fields. Primarily lawn the garden also has a generous decking area in a far corner and patio area. A timber built shed is included along with a further secure storage area behind the garage which is accessed from the side of the property.
Follow the A442 towards Whitchurch, turn right at the Leegomery roundabout towards Hoo Farm. At 'The Queens Head' public house, turn right into Horton Lane and continue along this road, where the property can be found on the left hand side. Sat Nav - TF6 6DT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72689696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TDS180127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.