3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighover Close, Round Green, Luton, LU2 0QQ
- Extended to The Side
- Potential to Extend further (stpp)
- Excellent Condition
- Walking Distance to The Station
- Local Shops Close By
- Few Minutes Drive From M1 J10
- Great Schools Within Minutes Walk
*EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH EXCELLENT LINKS & GREAT SCHOOLS CLOSE BY*
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be marketing this very well presented, extended three bedroom family home with a garage, downstairs shower room, utility room, two reception rooms, re fitted kitchen and spacious bedrooms with the possibility to extend further into the large rear and side garden due to the bonus of being a corner plot.
The property briefly comprises of an added porch with a door leading into the spacious hallway which has access to the ground floor rooms and stairs leading up to the first floor. The lounge has elevated views over the front and has been carpeted. The re fitted kitchen has eye and base level units with fitted oven/hob with space for a fridge freezer. There is also a door leading out to the rear garden. Off the kitchen is the dining room with double glazed French doors leading out to the garden and laminate flooring. In the side extension there is a downstairs shower room with W/C and an added utility room with storage. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms both of which have been carpeted and a single bedroom over looking the front. The family bathroom has a fitted white suite and has been tiled. Externally there is a front garden which is laid to lawn and gives you access to the rear and side garden The rear garden has a patio area and is also laid to lawn and has the added bonus of a second cordoned of section which could ether be opened up to achieve a garden double the size or extended upon (STPP).
Highover Close is located just off Crawley Green Road in the ever popular Round Green area of Luton. Ideally located just 1.5 miles from Luton mainline train station and 1.2 miles from Luton International Airport. Local schools and amenities are all within walking distance, plus great schooling is provided nearby from Crawley Green Primary and Ashcroft High schools.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
COUNCIL TAX BAND : B
EPC RATING : C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 441851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.