2 bedroom terraced house for saleBaxter Close, Fakenham
- Modern Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms & Dressing Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast
- Lounge / Diner
- Private Garden
An immaculately presented mid terraced house with quality fitted kitchen-breakfast room, lounge-diner, two bedrooms and a dressing room. There is a modern bathroom and an enclosed rear garden giving a high degree of privacy. Ideal First Time Buyer or Buy To Let Property!!! Call Now to View!!
UPVC double glazed door to front, ceiling coving, radiator and cover, telephone point, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
WC, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge / Diner 16' 1" max x 13' ( 4.90m max x 3.96m )
Ceiling coving, understairs cupboard, radiator, television point, telephone point and laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed French doors leading out into the garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast 12' 8" x 6' 7" max ( 3.86m x 2.01m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel 'Franke' sink and drainer with mixer taps. Space for free standing cooker with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Ceiling coving, breakfast bar, radiator, travertine tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front and opening to lounge/diner.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Ceiling coving, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Opens to:
Ceiling coving, fitted shelving and hanging area, radiator and UPVC double glazed window
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.03m )
Ceiling coving, radiator, television point, telephone point, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen. Vanity wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, shaver point and two UPVC double glazed windows to the front.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space to the front and a pathway leads to the front entrance door. The rear garden is enclosed and offers a high degree of privacy, it is laid to ease of maintenance with slate and patio seating area. There is a shed and gate to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72690812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.