2 bedroom flat for saleParmenter Road, Norwich
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Off road parking
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
* GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £165,000 **** VENDOR HAS FOUND!! ****
A spacious well-presented two bedroom flat situated off South Park Avenue within a close proximity to Eaton Park, and the UEA benefiting from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, a large rear garden and off-road parking!
Parmenter Road is located off South Park Avenue and is in close proximity to Eaton Park, the UEA and is catchment area for Colman Infant School. The property is a two bedroom ex-local authority first floor flat and has been refurbished to a good standard by the current owners offering a modern fitted kitchen, combination boiler, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, large rear garden and off-road parking. The property has the potential for flexible accommodation with the possibility to have rooms sub-divided subject to the appropriate permissions making it very appealing for potential buy to let investors! The accommodation comprises entrance hall, landing, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. Ex local authority flats are renowned for having lower than average annual service charges, for more details please contact the Unthank Road branch!
Door entrance to rear aspect and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Storage cupboard, loft access doors to lounge, kitchen, both bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 11" x 17' 2" ( 4.24m x 5.23m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.00m max x 2.24m max )
A modern fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear aspect, a sink/drainer, work surfaces, built in electric oven with gas hob, partly tiled splash back, stainless steel extractor, and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 14' 3" ( 3.07m x 4.34m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Facing the front of the property there is a communal pathway to the left hand side of the shop which leads to the flat entrance. Behind the flat is a storage shed with a large rear garden mainly laid to lawn and a pathway leading to gates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72692603.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR103551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.