3 bedroom terraced house for saleCentral Avenue, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house with conservatory
- Lounge and dining areas
- Handy cloakroom
- Detached garage and off road parking
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Relax in the conservatory and overlook your private and sunny rear garden. Be spoilt for choice as there are a selection of good schools nearby. Move straight in as there is no forward chain here.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This was a wonderful house to grow up in. It's in a really nice road within a lovely area which has always been very popular. There is a park just around the corner, shops nearby and there are a good choice of primary and secondary schools all within walking distance. It's also within walking distance to the railway station, making it a very popular location with commuters.
The house itself is a good sized family home which has had a conservatory added and also has a ground floor cloakroom which is perfect if you have little ones.
The garden is peaceful and quiet and is very sunny in the summer months and there is a detached garage at the back with a driveway to the front so there is plenty of parking for family and visitors.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 13'0 (4.12m x 3.97m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 7'7 (2.87m x 2.31m)
- Sun Room: 16'5 x 9'6 (5.01m x 2.90m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'3 (4.12m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'3 (3.89m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 6'6 (2.39m x 1.98m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage at the Rear
- Driveway at the Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72698843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.