4 bedroom house for saleWestfields Avenue, Barnes, London, SW13
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite & One Family Bathroom
- Through Reception Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Detached House
- Near Barnes Bridge Station
- Barnes Primary School Catchment (2018 Admission Area)
- Quiet Residential Area
- South Facing Garden and Terraces
- Immaculate Presentation
This wonderfully light house is presented to an exceptionally high standard and is arranged over three floors to provide a large master bedroom with ensuite, a second double bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a through reception room with wooden floors and bay window, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a dining area with sliding doors that open onto a south facing garden. Westfields Avenue is situated in the heart of Little Chelsea and the Barnes Primary school catchment. The amenities of White Hart Lane and Barnes village are within reach. For the commuter Barnes Bridge Station is a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72699551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27796626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, Barnes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.