2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElgin Close, Walton, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- 'L' Shaped Living/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage & Car/Caravan Standing
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** DETACHED BUNGALOW ON GENEROUS CORNER PLOT WITH DOUBLE GARAGE ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain and occupying a secluded cul-de-sac position is this TWO Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offering well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation, together with a Double Garage and generous corner plot, in this popular residential area, easily accessible for the local amenities in Walton.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Kitchen, 'L' Shaped Living/Dining Room, Inner Hall, Bathroom and Two Double Bedrooms.
* Outside: The property stands on a generous corner plot having a lawned garden to the front with hedging and mature planted borders. There is also a tarmac driveway providing ample Car/Caravan Standing and leading to the Detached Brick Built Double Garage and lean-to greenhouse. A side gate gives access to the rear garden where there is a paved patio, lawn with planted borders and two seating areas.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Greenstar Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except sliding patio door and window)
Security alarm system (not tested)
Gross internal floor area - 70.1 sq.m./755 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Side Entrance Porch - With a glazed door giving access to the ...
Entrance Hall - With a built-in storage cupboard and the location of the freestanding fridge/freezer which is included in the sale.
Access from here to the Kitchen and Living/Dining Room.
Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.49m (9'2 x 8'2) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of light oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surface over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Integrated electric double oven and ceramic hob with extractor over.
Included in the sale is the automatic washing machine.
Heated towel radiator.
'L' Shaped Living/Dining Room - 6.20m x 5.77m (20'4 x 18'11) - A most generous reception room with window and sliding patio door which overlooks the rear garden.
This room has a feature fireplace with ornate surround, marble hearth, inset and fitted pebble bed electric fire.
Coving to the ceiling and space for a dining table and chairs.
Inner Hall - With coving to the ceiling and built-in airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
There is also the loft access hatch with pull down ladder to a part boarded roof space.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 2.69m (11'8 x 8'10) - A good sized front facing double bedroom having built-in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 2.59m (13'5 x 8'6) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom having wardrobes and dressing table unit along one wall.
Outside - The property stands on a generous corner plot having a lawned garden to the front with hedging and mature planted borders. There is also a tarmac driveway providing ample Car/Caravan Standing and leading to the Detached Brick Built Double Garage with one remote electric door, one manual door, light and power. There is also a lean-to greenhouse.
A side gate gives access to the rear garden where there is a paved patio, lawn with planted borders and two seating areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27797454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.