1 bedroom flat for saleOne Regent Apartments, Regent Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3
- Rare Opportunity to purchase a 1 bedroom apartment within the development
- Balcony with views over Communal Garden
- 24 hour Concierge
- Residents private landscaped gardens with views of the River Irwell
- Walking distance from the City Centre, Castlefield and Spinningfields
- Castlefield location
- Aspects over Manchester City Centre, Salford Quays and The Pennines
- High quality specification
A magnificent collection of contemporary designed two & three bedroom apartments & townhouses for sale, located within one of Manchester's most striking residential towers.
Having completed in Summer 2017, One Regent stands 26 storeys tall and boasts spectacular views of the City of Manchester to the North East, Salford Quays & Media City to the South West & The Pennines to the East.
Walking distance from the historic & desirable Castlefield, an increasingly stylish & cosmopolitan corner of Manchester, the boutique shops & high end department stores of Deansgate & the luxury dining & shopping of Spinningfields, One Regent is superbly located offering immediate access into the city.
One Regent has been conscientiously designed for modern, elegant, professional living. Externally, the the development is split into four architecturally striking blocks of varying heights with a carefully considered, landscaped communal courtyard fronting the River Irwell. Internally, the specification has been carefully crafted, with exceptional attention to detail to every fitting and fixture for an optimum living experience.
One Regent offers a selection of apartments ready to move into immediately
Please note, pictures for illustration purposes only to show specification. Actual apartment may vary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OR1BED. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.