3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk Crescent, Sidcup, DA15
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Very Popular Location
- Recently Installed Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Secluded Rear Garden
- Great Sized Family Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Close to All Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price: £390,000 - £400,000 Situated within this ever popular road lies this very well presented 3 bedroom terraced house. The property briefly comprises: lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, additional reception/dining room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom, externally this lovely house boasts a great sized, delightful and well maintained rear garden and parking to the front via a recently laid driveway. Viewing highly recommended. The property is situated close to Our Lady and Days Lane Schools with other amenities also within easy reach.
Porch: Double glazed front door with side lights leading to large entrance porch with window to side and access to hall via glazed door
Hall: Carpet, radiator, stairs to 1st floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge: 11'1 x 10'8
Double glazed bay window to front, neutrally decorated, carpet and inset fireplace with timber mantle (with potential to create open fire feature)
Extensive range of recently installed, wall, and base units with matching work tops and Laura Ashley splash back tiling, integrated "BOSCH" ceramic hob and oven with extractor, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, laminate flooring , double glazed window to rear and open arch to reception 2.
Reception 2: 11'9 x 11'7
A bright and airy great additional reception room which overlooks the tranquil and secluded garden. It is fitted with full width glazed windows perfect for summer time. Door to side leading to patio area, fitted with dark oak wood effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Carpeted stairs to landing with loft access. (Loft is part boarded)
Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'3
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 8'2
Double glazed window to rear, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 5'11
Double glazed window to front, carpet and radiator.
Contemporary bathroom suite with "p" shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over with screen. Low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls and ceramic flooring. Double glazed, frosted window for rear.
Rear Garden: Approx 90ft
Stunning rear garden with large patio are leading to large lawn area with a delightful array of mature trees and shrubs with additional sleeper flower beds, greenhouse, storage shed and rear access via service alleyway.
Front: recently laid block driveway with off street parking for 2 cars
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAPIT_000724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Estate Agents, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.