3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRochdale Road, Blackley, Manchester
- Immaculately Presented Three Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen
- Two-Piece Bathroom / Separate W.C
- Lawned Gardens To Front And Rear
- In Excellent Order Throughout
Immaculately Presented, Bay Fronted Three Bed Semi Detached. In Excellent Contemporary Order Throughout. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge, dining room and stylish high gloss kitchen. The first floor affords the three bedrooms, two-piece bathroom and a separate W.C. Externally to the front is a lawned garden with borders and steps leading to the entrance. To the rear is a paved patio leading to the enclosed lawned garden with borders and a further paved patio at the foot. Situated in an elevated position from Rochdale Road accessed via steps. Conveniently positioned for local shops and facilities, well regarded local schools, transport links to Manchester and ideal for the M60 motorway links.
Ground Floor -
Porch - Enclosed porch leading to....
Hall - Hallway with laminated wooden floor covering, picture rail, under-stair storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge - 4.4m x 3.8m (14'5" x 12'5") - Front aspect with bay window, multi-fuel wood burning stove set within feature brick surround and stone hearth, coved ceiling and laminated wooden floor covering. Open plan access to the dining room.
Dining Room - 3.8m x 3.7m (12'5" x 12'1") - Rear aspect with laminated wooden floor covering, radiator and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen - 3.3m x 1.8m (10'9" x 5'10") - Rear aspect with a range of high gloss wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in double electric oven, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and wall mounted combi boiler.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.4m x 3.4m (14'5" x 11'1") - Front aspect with bay window, feature ornamental cast iron fire surround, picture rail, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 3.4m (11'1" x 11'1") - Rear aspect with feature ornamental cast iron fire surround, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.4m x 1.7m (7'10" x 5'6") - Front aspect with carpet flooring and radiator.
Bathroom - Two-piece bathroom comprising of bath with overhead shower and shower off mixer taps, vanity wash-basin with fitted cupboard below, fully tiled walls, spotlights and heated towel rail.
W.C - Separate low-level W.C with laminated wooden floor covering.
Outside - Externally to the front is a lawned garden with borders and steps leading to the entrance. To the rear is a paved patio leading to the enclosed lawned garden with borders and a further paved patio at the foot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72706076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27797878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.