2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleShoebury Terrace, Minster On Sea
- INVESTOR PROPERTY. A 1-2 bed terraced cottage situated on outskirts of Minster
- Currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy since 2006
- To be sold with tenant in place
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen units
- Ground floor bathroom
- Contact Mark to discuss rent yeilds and tenant history.
INVESTORS TAKE NOTE! This cosy 1-2 terraced cottage is situated on the outskirts of Minster and benefits from central heating, double glazing and off street parking. The property has ben let to the same long standing tenant since 2006 on an assured shorthold tenancy. Our client is keen to sell to an investor that will take on the existing tenant whom has kept the property well maintained both inside and out. If you would like to discuss the rent levels and potential yield then please contact Mark at the office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8591564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.