3 bedroom house for saleFitzwilliam Road, Clapham, London, SW4
- A three bedroom Victorian family house
- Well balanced accommodation
- Exceeds 1,500 square feet of internal space
- High ceilings and period features
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large sunny garden
- Ideal Old Town location
- Just moments from the local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
- A short stroll from Clapham Common, the underground station and the High Street
James Pendleton are delighted to bring to the market this well-proportioned, Victorian end of terrace family house, on one of the Old Towns most charming streets. The house is accessed via its own private door leading into the welcoming hallway. To the front of the property on the raised ground floor is the spacious double reception room, featuring a large bay window, high ceilings and two fireplaces. The reception room also provides views over the private rear garden. The first of two bathrooms is located to the rear of the ground floor. There is a large family kitchen located downstairs, which benefits from a number of eye and base level kitchen units, provides ample space for a dining table and also gives access to the mature garden which extends over 40 ft. To the front there is either the first of three bedrooms or an additional reception room depending on how you lay the property out. The room features a lovely fireplace, large bay window and also a door providing access to the front of the property. Moving to the top floor of the house there are two large double bedrooms and the second family bathroom. The property is very bright and airy throughout and would make for a lovely family home.
Fitzwilliam Road is one of the Old Towns most charming streets and is ideally located only a short walk from pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants of the Old Town, whilst retaining a quiet feel. Clapham Common and Clapham High Street are both accessible on foot. Clapham Common Underground for the Underground and Wandsworth Road station for the Overground are nearby and there are numerous bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72707840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM150156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.