4 bedroom detached house for saleChurchill Rise, Axminster, Axminster
- Contemporary Detached House
- Four Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite
- Stunning Kitchen / Dining Room
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain!
A stylish and contemporary detached house situated on the outskirts of the town, benefiting from four bedrooms (master en-suite), a stunning kitchen/dining room, enclosed rear garden, single garage and additional driveway parking.
A most welcoming light and airy hallway provides access to the well-proportioned dual aspect lounge with multi-paned French doors giving access to the stunning kitchen/dining room which really is the heart of the home with French doors providing access in to the rear garden. The well-appointed kitchen comprises a wide range of wall and base units and includes integral appliances. To the front of the property is a study/playroom and completing the ground floor accommodation is the utility room/cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms (the master with an en-suite shower room) and the family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is a level lawned garden with paved pathway giving access to the front door. Adjacent to the property is a driveway which provides ample off-road parking as well as access to the garage, whilst to the rear is a good size enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an extensive raised timber decked seating area.
With double glazed door to front with opaque glazed infills, telephone point, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard. Fully carpeted.
With opaque side aspect double glazed window, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to the splashback area and floor, inset extractor fan, integrated washing machine and a range of cupboards with roll-edge work surface over.
Study 8' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.01m )
Fully carpeted with front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" + Bay x 11' 7" ( 4.45m + Bay x 3.53m )
A dual aspect room with front and side aspect double glazed windows, multi-paned French doors to the kitchen/dining room, television point, telephone point and radiator. Fully carpeted.
Kitchen / Dining Room 25' 1" x 10' 4" ( 7.65m x 3.15m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with recessed spotlamps under and adjoining work surfaces with an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to the splashback areas and floor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and five burner gas hob with cookerhood over, concealed wall mounted gas combination boiler, television point, telephone point, ceiling spotlights, radiator and double glazed French doors to the garden with full length glazed side panels.
First Floor Landing
Fully carpeted staircase rising from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 4" MAX x 11' 7" ( 4.98m MAX x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes, telephone point, television point and radiator. Fully carpeted.
White suite comprising double width shower cubicle housing wall mounted electric shower unit, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to all splashback areas, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail/radiator, ceiling spotlights and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" MAX x 9' 2" MAX ( 4.37m MAX x 2.79m MAX )
With rear aspect double glazed window, telephone point, television point and radiator. Fully carpeted.
Bedroom Three 11' MAX x 10' ( 3.35m MAX x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, television point, telephone point and radiator. Fully carpeted.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator. Fully carpeted.
With opaque double glazed window to the side aspect. White suite comprising bath with shower over and folding glazed shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, tiling to the splashback areas and floor, ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail/radiator and extractor fan.
A paved pathway provides access to the front door, with wall mounted electric light and storm porch over. The front garden is laid to lawn and bordered by a variety of plants.
To the rear of the property is a good size garden, enclosed by timber fencing with a gate providing access to the garage and front of the property. There is a raised timber decked seating area with balustrades and steps leading to a large level lawn. Wall mounted tap.
Garage 18' 2" x 9' ( 5.54m x 2.74m )
With up and over garage door, power and light. There is also additional parking for two cars to the front of the garage.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or telephone East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551.
From our office in West Street, turn left on to Chard Street. At the mini-roundabout turn left on to the A358 and after a short distance turn left in to Cloakham Lawns and follow the road to the end. Turn right in to Churchill Rise and after a short distance the property can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72708038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.