3 bedroom cottage for saleLlantilio Crossenny, Abergavenny
- A delightful character stone cottage
- With circa 2.5 acres of pasture land and gardens
- Breathtaking views over Monmouthshire Countryside
- Betwixt Monmouth and Abergavenny
- Rural but accessible location
- Catchment of Cross Ash School
- EPC Rating E
A rare opportunity to acquire a delightful stone built period cottage set within it's own grounds of circa 2.5 acres of pasture land and gardens. Pen y Bryn is located betwixt the historic town Monmouth and the market town of Abergavenny and is within the catchment of the well regarded Cross Ash Primary School. Set in a semi rural location with uninterrupted views for miles over Monmouthshire countryside and mountains beyond, this lovely property has been in the same family for over 40 years and has been well maintained throughout but retaining many period features and has the scope for extending (subject to the necessary planning consents). In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with stairs off to first floor. From the hall is the shower room next to the study/ground floor bedroom. The sitting room which overlooks the gardens, has a lovely stone fireplace housing a multi fuel stove and former bread oven to one side. Kitchen/breakfast room with fitted base and wall cupboards. The breakfast area has double doors to the garden. Utility/Boot room with space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier etc, Belfast style sink and door to outside. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72709700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8593824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.