2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHassop Road, Staveley, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall with Utility Area off
- Dual Aspect Living/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms plus Box Room
- 4-Piece Family Bathroom
- Semi Detached Garage & Gardens
- EPC Rating: TBC
*** IDEAL STARTER HOME WITH MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM ***
* Occupying a cul-de-sac position is this fantastic TWO Double Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 824 sq. ft. of well appointed accommodation including a modern Kitchen and 4-Piece Family Bathroom, together with Garaging, conveniently situated for routes to the M1 Motorway, the various amenities in Staveley Town Centre and the Healthy Living Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Utility Area, Dual Aspect Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Box Room and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and tree. To the rear of the property there is an east facing paved patio with a gate leading to a Semi Detached Garage.
General - Gas central heating (Vaillant Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 76.6 sq.m./824 sq. ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Netherthorpe School/Springwell Community College (shared)
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation. A door gives access to a Utility area.
Utility Area - With space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Living/Dining Room - 7.19m x 3.53m (23'7 x 11'7) - A most generous reception room spanning the full depth of the property and having windows to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen - 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6 x 8'6) - Fitted with a modern range of cream shaker style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces and upstands.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with pull out mixer tap.
Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer, Neff electric oven, microwave and 4-ring gas hob with glass splashback and extractor hood over.
Tiled floor and downlighting to the ceiling.
A door gives access onto the rear of the property.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch and built-in airing cupboard housing the Vaillant combi boiler.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9) - A good sized front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 2.64m (11'9 x 8'8) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Box Room - A useful and versatile room.
Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a modern 4-piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with storage unit below and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail., tiled flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
Outside - To the front of the property there is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and tree.
To the rear of the property there is an east facing paved patio with a gate leading to a Semi Detached Garage.
Additional Information - THIS IS A HARRON HOMES PART EXCHANGE PROPERTY WHICH IS SUBJECT TO A £250.00 DEPOSIT ON RESERVATION.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27798688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.