2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrandene Close, Calow, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Detached Garage & Ample CSS
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** GUIDE PRICE: £225,000 to £230,000 ***
*** SUPERB DETACHED BUNGALOW ON GENEROUS PLOT BACKING ONTO OPEN FIELDS ***
* This delightful TWO Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offers 684 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, together with Garaging and a generous rear garden backing onto open fields, on this secluded cul-de-sac, being easily accessible for the Royal Hospital and for routes into the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Two Double Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen and Shower Room.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a block paved drive/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage at the rear. The enclosed rear garden comprises a block paved patio with two sets of steps leading down onto the generous lawned garden with greenhouse.
General - Gas central heating (Combi Boiler - Installed in March 2018)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
uPVC fascias and ridge tiles
Gross internal floor area - 63.5 sq.m./684 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community School
Entrance Hall -
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 3.02m (13'7 x 9'11) - A good sized front facing double bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9 x 10'0) - A second good sized front facing double bedroom.
Living Room - 5.92m x 3.91m (19'5 x 12'10) - A generous rear facing reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted living flame coal effect gas fire.
Coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen - 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7 x 10'8) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a freestanding cooker and fridge/freezer.
Laminate flooring and a door leading out onto the rear garden.
Shower Room - Fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Laminate flooring and waterproof shower boarding to the walls.
Outside - To the front and side of the property there is a block paved drive/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the Detached Single Garage with light. There is also a corner shrub bed.
The enclosed rear garden comprises a block paved patio with two sets of steps leading down onto the generous lawned garden with greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72713231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27799116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.