3 bedroom detached house for saleKidderminster Road, Bromsgrove, B61
The 1950s property is set back on a service road just under a mile from the centre of Bromsgrove High Street, and is conveniently placed near to Sanders Park which covers approximately 16.3 hectares. Annual events are held here such as summer fetes and bonfire night celebrations, and facilities include two tennis courts, an outdoor skate park, Jubilee Bandstand, pavilion with café, sensory garden and seating areas.
This attractive home been loved by the family for many years, and is now being offered for sale with no upward chain and with excellent potential for modernisation.
* Generous enclosed porch opening to the entrance hall
* Dual aspect sitting room overlooking the front garden
* Lounge with patio doors to the rear garden
* Solid wood flooring featured in the hall and two reception rooms
* Downstairs WC
* Breakfast kitchen with quarry tile style flooring
* Lobby with access to the garage, utility room and rear garden
* Landing with loft access
* Double Bedroom One with windows to three sides
* Double Bedroom Two overlooking the rear garden
* Dual aspect Double Bedroom Three
* Family bathroom with airing cupboard
* Generous front garden with lawned area, mature trees and shrubs, gated access to the rear garden and driveway providing ample off road parking
* Rear garden with patio, lawn and herbaceous borders. Gated access to the front, and garden shed.
The agent understands the property is freehold
The property is a has a combination of double glazing and single glazing, and gas central heating is provided via the boiler housed in the garage
15' 08" x 9' 01" (4.78m x 2.77m)
13' 00" x 12' 00" (3.96m x 3.66m)
12' 11" x 11' 08" (3.94m x 3.56m)
11' 10" x 11' 01" (3.61m x 3.38m) (overall)
Utility Store Room
6' 08" x 4' 11" (2.03m x 1.50m)
13' 00" x 12' 00" (3.96m x 3.66m)
12' 11" x 10' 11" (3.94m x 3.33m)
11' 11" x 11' 00" (3.63m x 3.35m)
8' 01" x 5' 11" (2.46m x 1.80m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10482946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.