4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Swanscombe
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- OSP For Two To Rear
- Upstairs Contemporary Bathroom
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Close To Broomfield Park
- Ebbsfleet International And Swanscombe Station Are Near By
- Manor Community, Craylands, Cherry Orchard And Knockhall Primary Schools Within 1 Mile
***GUIDE PRICE OF £325,000 TO £350,000***
This large 1920's family home, offers plenty of flexible space for the whole family. Off the entrance hall, you are greeted by a large lounge and a generous kitchen / dining room with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy. The rear lobby offers a great utility area for your laundry needs. In addition, there is an extra room which could be used as your 4th double bedroom or a home office with a bonus of an en-suite wet room. There is also access to the spacious rear garden with a decking area, two large sheds and a car port offering parking for two cars to the rear. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom all can be accessed off the landing. The home benefits from gas central heating and mostly double glazed throughout.
The property is near to Ebbsfleet International (0.6) and Swanscombe Train Stations (0.2). Close proximity to local primary schools, such as Manor Community (0.3), Craylands School (0.4 ), Cherry Orchard (0.7) and Knockhall (0.9). The Ebbsfleet Academy (0.4 miles) is withing walking distance. Bluewater Shopping Centre is close too as well as M25, A2 and the Dartford Crossing.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents now to view. EPC rating is awaited.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4 x 12'0) -
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0 x 9'10) -
Kitchen - 3.71m x 3.63m (12'2 x 11'11) -
Rear Lobby / Utility Area -
Bedroom 4 - 2.84m x 2.77m (9'4 x 9'1) -
En-Suite Wet Room - 2.11m x 1.85m (6'11 x 6'1) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.84m x 3.71m (12'7 x 12'2) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 3.71m (12'4 x 12'2) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.68m x 3.00m (12'1 x 9'10) -
Family Bathroom - 2.62m x 2.59m (8'7 x 8'6) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Car Port For Two Cars -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72714386.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27799411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.