3 bedroom detached house for saleLidgett Park Grove, Roundhay, Leeds
- Detached home on corner of The Drive
- NO CHAIN. Lots of potential
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Lovely light open plan living dining room
- Versatile extension - playroom/office/snug
- Two driveways with ample parking
- Garage with electric door
- Sought after residential suburb
Standing in a prominent corner position on the corner of The Drive, is a much loved family home which is offered for sale with the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN!
The property has two driveways affording ample off road parking, one being accessed off Lidgett Park Grove and the other from The Drive, with the latter leading to a good size garage at the rear with an electric up and over door. Also to the rear of the house is a small paved area, and a timber garden storage shed. A large slightly elevated lawned garden extends around the front and sides, with established hedge and shrubbery screening.
The property has majority double glazing (all windows excluding the porch), and the internal accommodation includes a ground floor entrance porch which leads to a hallway with staircase to the first floor. Off the hallway is a spacious open plan living dining room with circular bay windows to both the front and rear elevations (N.B. a buyer could readily divide this back into two separate reception rooms if required). Also off the hallway is an extension room which has been used as a study, but could also be utilised as a playroom or family snug. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher, and has a rectangular bay window to the rear elevation, with access via a rear vestibule to a WC. To the first floor is a landing area with a pull down ladder to the loft space which is part boarded for storage. There are two double bedrooms, both featuring circular bay windows, a single bedroom, a bathroom and separate WC.
The highly regarded suburb of Roundhay has long been popular with buyers of all ages who appreciate the character of the area and leafy tree lined avenues. Extensive amenities and a wide range of shops, popular restaurants, cafe bars, and supermarkets are within convenient access on Oakwood Parade, Street Lane, Moortown Corner, and the cosmopolitan 'village' of Chapel Allerton which is also close by. Iconic Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks with two lakes, sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, tennis courts, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72717893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.