3 bedroom detached house for saleBenscliffe Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Extremely Deceptive Detached Home with Large Accommodation
- Individually designed to a High Specification
- Energy Rating E
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Storage Room & Workshop
An individually designed and extended three-bedroom detached home offering extremely spacious and flexible accommodation over two floors located on the Forest Side of town. The property comprises porch into entrance hallway, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, conservatory, refitted breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further downstairs bedroom, bathroom, study with stairs to first floor landing/office area, bedroom three with dressing room and useful loft storage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a driveway providing off road parking, storage room, workshop and a feature courtyard garden as well as a beautifully established rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Loughborough is a vibrant University town offering an excellent range of facilities and amenities, with schooling of all grades including the renowned Loughborough Endowed Schools and Our Lady’s Convent School. With a wide range of shopping facilities, a cinema and out of town retailing, Loughborough is strategically well placed on the Intercity line to London, the M1 provides fast access to North and South, and the surrounding cities of Leicester, Derby and Nottingham are all within easy commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72724459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.