3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKents Grove, Goldthorpe, ROTHERHAM
- ***GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
- Three Story Town House
- Kitchen/Diner, Lounge
- Three Bedroom, En-suite, Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking With Garden to Rear
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
Internal inspection is a must on this beautifully appointed three bedroom three story end town house with allocated parking, garage and garden to rear
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
Internal inspection is a must on this beautifully appointed three bedroom three story end town house with allocated parking, garage and garden to rear. Comprising of kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms one with en-suite and family bathroom.
Having W.C, wash hand basin and one radiator.
Kitchen/diner 6' x 12' 9" ( 1.83m x 3.89m )
Having fully fitted kitchen with sink and two windows.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 13' 2" Plus Patio door ( 3.91m max x 4.01m Plus Patio door )
Having Patio doors.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 2.29m max )
Having W.C, wash hand basin and bath with shower over and one window.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 2.97m max )
Having two windows and a radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 8" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.25m max x 3.94m max )
Having dressing room area with fitted wardrobe and skylight window.
Having seperate shower cubical with W.C, wash hand basin and skylight window.
To the front elevation is an open plan area with allocated parking and garage. To the rear elevation is well enclosed garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72725984.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.