3 bedroom terraced house for saleBucharest Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Charming freehold house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Bright reception room
- Beautiful kitchen with space for dining
- Three double bedrooms
- Further room which is perfect for use as a snug or playroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private garden
- Ideally located for the amenities of Earlsfield, Old York Road and Wandsworth Town
- A short stroll to Earlsfield station and within easy reach of Wandsworth Town, Southfields, Clapham Junction and an extensive bus network
A charming home, located on a highly sought-after road in Wandsworth. This unique property has been recently extended and renovated, and is beautifully presented throughout.
The house is accessed via a private front garden and a grand entrance leading on to a welcoming hallway. On the ground floor is a bright reception room and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining. On the top two floors of the property are three double bedroom and a further room which is perfect for use as a snug or playroom. There is also a stylish family bathroom. This house also benefits from ample storage.
We would highly recommend viewing this delightful property to understand it’s unique charm.
Earlsfield station is within easy reach, as is Wandsworth Town Overground stations, providing direct links to the City and the West End. The bars, restaurants, cafes and amenities local to Earlsfield, the Tonsleys, Wandsworth, Battersea and Fulham are also only a short distance from this one of a kind property, as are the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and Wandsworth Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72726656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.