2 bedroom bungalow for saleWaveney Road, Hunstanton
- Spacious & Detached Bungalow
- Walking Distance To The Town Centre & Sea Front
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Generous Plot, Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Utility & Sun Room
Set in a great location, close to the town centre is this EXTREMELY SPACIOUS & DETACHED bungalow with 2 double bedrooms. The property has generous living accommodation, gardens to front & rear, garage & driveway. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Hunstanton is a popular Victorian seaside resort on the coast of North Norfolk. Offering a wide range of shops to be found in the town centre, including supermarkets, banks and building societies, and a bus station with regular services to nearby villages and Kings Lynn Town. Just a short walk from the town centre to the beach which has a promenade, funfair, bowls, pitch & putt, Sealife Sanctuary. Other attractions include various Stately Homes in the area, Norfolk Lavender Centre in the nearby Village of Heacham. Hunstanton is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence. kings Lynn approximately 15 miles from Hunstanton and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Door to Hall
Airing cupboard. Loft access
Lounge/ Diner 28' 1" x 12' ( 8.56m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed windows. 3 Radiators. Patio doors to conservatory
Conservatory 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
Doors to rear
Kitchen/ Breakfast 15' x 9' 10" max ( 4.57m x 3.00m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in eye level oven, hob & extractor. Double glazed window. Door to utility. Tiled floor. Radiator. Boiler
Utility Room 6' 5" x 6' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.85m )
Fitted with base and wall units with worksurfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Space for washing machine. Door to rear hall
Doors to outside, garage and sunroom
Sun Room 15' 2" max x 6' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 2.06m max )
Up and over door. Power and light
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 8' ( 4.22m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator
Fitted with a panel bath with shower over, WC & wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window. Part tiled walls. Radiator
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway leading to the garage and a garden area mainly laid to shingle with shrubs and trees and enclosed with a brick wall
The rear garden is fully enclosed, low maintenance laid to shingle with trees and shrubs and a patio seating area
Council Tax Band: C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72726674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN103213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.