3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckingham Road, Norwich
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
**GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000** An extended three bedroom semi-detached house situated close to Eaton Park and is of close proximity to the UEA. The property has been refurbished to a good standard and is well presented throughout.
Buckingham Road is located within a close proximity of Eaton Park, UEA, Norfolk and Norwich Hospital and is in catchment for Colman infants school. The property has been refurbished and extended by its current owners and is well presented throughout making it a great house for both families and buy to let investors. The house does have a single storey extension to the rear, driveway, garage, good size rear garden, modern fitted kitch and bathgroom, upovc double glazing and gas fired central heating. The accomodation comprises of:- Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge opening through to a dining room. Whilst upstairs there is three bedrooms, W.C and bathroom all off the landing. Please contact William H Brown today to book your viewings.
Door to front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 20' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 6.38m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, picture rails, gas fire, radiator and arch way to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and French doors to rear aspect leading to garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.02m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to garden, a modern fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, work surfaces, glazed splash backs, 2 integrated electric ovens, 5 ring gas hob, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Stairs from the Hallway, doors to all bedrooms, W.C and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.56m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, picture rails, radiator, built in and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' 2" ( 2.67m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect and W.C.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, roll top bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, wash hand basin with low level vanity unit.
A traditional front garden with a hedge to front aspect, driveway leading to garage, enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, brick storage shed and detached garden room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72727175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.