5 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Davids Road North, St Annes, FY8
- Imposing Detached Family Home Close To The Town Centre & Beach
- Two Large Reception Rooms, Plenty Of Character Features
- Fitted Dining Kitchen, GF WC & Utility Room
- Five Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Self Contained Second Floor Teenage Suite Or Granny Flat
- Additional Storage To Cellar, Garage & Outbuilding
- Brand New To The Market
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate All On Offer
*** IMPOSING DETACHED FAMILY HOME, PERFECT FOR MULTI GENERATIONAL LIVING ***
If you've ever wanted a fantastic sized family home with plenty of charm, character features and something that stands out from the crowd, then look no further, this has it all!
Arranged over three floors, this is ideal for large or even multi-generational families. Internally the property comprises; large reception hallway, lounge, rear reception room, large dining kitchen, GF WC & utility, four double bedrooms & family bathroom to the first floor, whilst to the second floor is a self contained teenage suite or granny flat.
Externally there is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with a separate patio area, perfect for those afternoon BBQ's. Additionally there is a brick built shed, and a garage with double opening doors.
The property boasts gas central heating & part uPVC double glazing with part secondary glazing and original stained glass windows.
Book your appointment to view now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72728249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN180039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.