5 bedroom detached house for saleMansfield Rd, Redhill, NG5
- Large five bedroomed house
- Private gardens to the rear and ample parking for 4 cars
- Possible conversion into two flats
- Bus service every 10 minutes to centre of nottingham
- Outstanding Ofsted rated acadamy 10 minutes walk away
- Arnold town center 5 mins away with free parking
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Redhill Nottingham:
- This a large family house consisting of five bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, dining room, large lounge, utility room, cloakroom and garage.
- Front: parking for 4 cars, Apple tree and flower beds
- Rear: Large paved patio, 2 Sheds, pergola, and extensive flower beds
- An application (s/1/2521) to erect flats on the site was made by the builder in 1962.Conditional permission was granted on 09/08/62. Although now expired it set a precidence for future consideration.
- The benefit to any purchaser is the fact that Nottingham Trent University is four miles away and The University of Nottingham is seven miles away.
- There is a bus service every 10 minutes outside the property which takes approximately 15 minutes to the centre of the City of Nottingham.
- The nearest secondary school is the Redhill Academy the last Ofsted inspection gave the following results:
- Achievement of pupils - Outstanding
- Quality of teaching - Outstanding
- Behavior & Safety of Pupils - Outstanding
- Leadership & management - Outstanding
- Overall effectivness - Outstanding
- The Arnold town centre is a 10minute walk away there are multiple shopping outlets and four major super markets with very easy reach. All car parking is free.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72732626.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS83019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.