1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleThe Green, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent
- Charming 1 bedroom mid-terraced bungalow
- Lovely rural village location
- Well presented throughout
- Stunning views
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (59)
With a location that offers amazing views and walks through the beautiful Kentish countryside, you could be forgiven for thinking that this property is in the middle of nowhere, if this is the case how wrong you would be.
Enjoying the idyllic lifestyle that East Farleigh village offers is this quaint cottage. Within walking distance of the local public house, church, school and more importantly the railway station, convenience is key. In fact Maidstone and all the amenities it offers can be reached by car, train, boat or simply walking along winding river Medway taking in the wildlife as you go. If you enjoy the outdoor life then this home is perfect.
However, it is not only about the location, parking for two cars is on offer and leads you nicely through the lovely front garden. Step inside and the rest of the home literally opens in front of you and the dimensions are sure to please. The kitchen/dining area is a great size with plenty of space for you to prepare some wonderful bakes I’m sure. In addition the magnificent size lounge area is perfect for relaxing in the evening. So for those with a taste for outdoor life come along and be enchanted.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom: 11'7 x 11'1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Bathroom: 11'6 x 5'3 (3.51m x 1.60m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13020300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.