3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandringham Close, New Ferry, WIRRAL
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Cul-de-sac position
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Paved rear garden for low maintenance
- Close proximity to Bebington train station
- No onward chain
Brimming with first time buyer appeal! This semi-detached property is situated in a cul-de-sac location and offers three bedrooms semi-detached property with three bedrooms and open plan kitchen diner. Viewing's are a must to appreciate what is on offer so call today on 0151 644 8666!
Situated in a cul-de-sac this is a well presented three bedroom semi-detached conveniently situated close to local shops and transport links. Situated with close proximity to Bebington train station and having fantastic transport links this property also enjoys Aldi at the bottom of the road. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen with open plan diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside there is a paved garden for low maintenance.
Front aspect double glazed door, front aspect window, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.91m into bay x 3.23m into recess )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, television point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 16' 11" into recess ( 4.19m max x 5.16m into recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window, sliding door to rear courtyard, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window, stairs rising from entrance hall, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into bay x 10' into recess ( 4.06m into bay x 3.05m into recess )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, television point, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" into bay x 8' 10" into wardrobe ( 4.24m into bay x 2.69m into wardrobe )
Rear aspect double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.03m x 3.00m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and overhead shower. Wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and fully filed walls.
To the front of the property there is a low boundary wall with gates opening onto paved driveway. Timber gates for access to rear garden which is panel enclosed and flagged for ease of maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72739811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.