2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Kiln Croft, Brimington, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- uPVC Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & CSS
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- EPC Rating: D
*** IDEAL STARTER HOME ON CORNER PLOT WITH DETACHED GARAGE ***
* Occupying a head of cul-de-sac position is this delightful TWO Bedroomed Semi Detached House offering 625 sq.ft. of neutrally presented accommodation, including a Conservatory extension overlooking an enclosed west facing rear garden, in this popular residential area, well placed for the local amenities in Brimington Village.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, uPVC Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and paved pathway leading to the front entrance door. A tarmac driveway provides Off Street Parking and leads to the Detached Single Garage. The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises two paved patios and a lawn with mature shrubs.
General - Gas central heating (Glow Worm Spacesaver Boiler)
Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 58.0 sq.m./625 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation. There is also an opening leading through into the ...
Kitchen - 2.82m x 1.75m (9'3 x 5'9) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for an under counter fridge.
Living Room - 3.89m x 3.73m (12'9 x 12'3) - A good sized reception room having a built-in under stairs store and sliding patio door which opens to give access into the ...
Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory - 2.92m x 2.79m (9'7 x 9'2) - With electric heater and vinyl flooring. A sliding patio door gives access onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a loft access with pull down ladder to a part boarded roof space with lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.73m x 2.72m (12'3 x 8'11) - A good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 2.06m (12'3 x 6'9) - A front facing good sized single bedroom having fitted overhead storage units and a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glass shower screen and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and paved pathway leading to the front entrance door. A tarmac driveway provides Off Street Parking and leads to the Detached Single Garage.
The enclosed west facing rear garden comprises of two paved patios and a lawn with mature shrubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27802048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.