3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLindley Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12
- Semi-detached three bedroom home
- Few minutes' walk to Hersham station
- Tasteful décor
- Good sized living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Lengthy private driveway
- Rear garden with patio area and lawn
We are pleased to offer this semi-detached home which is ideally positioned for the commuter being just a few minutes' walk to Hersham mainline station which gives access to London Waterloo.
The nicely presented accommodation with tasteful décor and re-fitted kitchen and bathroom briefly comprises entrance hall, good sized living room with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen/ dining room with built-in hob, oven and further appliances, access to the conservatory, a lovely space which opens to the garden. To the first floor you will find three bedrooms and the re-fitted luxury bathroom.
Externally the property enjoys a lengthy private driveway with double gates giving access to the Garage. The rear garden has a patio area with retaining railway sleepers and lawn.
Viewings of this lovely home, can be arranged by contacting the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72744482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.