3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechcroft Drive, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- No Chain!
- Extended Dining Room
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
NO CHAIN to this extended three bedroom semi-detached, situated close to local schools and amenities in the popular residential area of Whitby. Entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, extended dining room, kitchen, and utility room. To the first floor, three bedrooms and bathroom.
**NO CHAIN!!** Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this extended three bedroom semi detached family home, situated close to local schools and amenities in the popular residential area of Whitby. In brief; to the ground floor the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, extended dining room, kitchen, and utility room. The first floor comprises three bedrooms with an extension to the master, and a spacious family bathroom. Externally there is a well-proportioned garden at the rear with a detached garage and shed. The the front there is a well-maintained garden and driveway. An internal inspection is essential to truly appreciate the potential that this property really has!
Front aspect double glazed door, front aspect single glazed window, carpeted flooring.
Timber door. understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.30m )
Front aspect double glazed window, electric fire set into fireplace, telephone point, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 7' 9" ( 5.36m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door giving access to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect single glazed window, door to utility room, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, electric oven and hob, central heating boiler.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 8' 5" to door ( 2.08m x 2.57m to door )
Rear aspect and side aspect single glazed windows, door to side, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to first floor landing side aspect double glazed window, loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 10' 9" max ( 5.41m x 3.28m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.71m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.16m x 3.02m )
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window, telephone point and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, storage cupboard and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and driveway.
To the rear of the property there is a panel enclosed garden with lawned area, paved area and raised level with paving and gravel. Shed with power and light.
Garage with side aspect door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72748250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.