5 bedroom detached house for saleWatermill Gardens, Penistone
- LUXURIOUS FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- NEW BUILD
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- TWO EN SUITES
- IDEAL FOR FAMILY PURCHASER
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTING TO WEST AND SOUTH YORKSHIRE
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
We are pleased to present to the market 4 Watermill Gardens (formerly Plot 8), this beautiful home being the last remaining example of the Hampton design by award winning developers, Duchy Homes. Sumptuously appointed throughout, features including an extensive range of integrated appliances to the family orientated kitchen, sensor lighting, high efficiency central heating boilers and the property's location of course makes it ideal for anyone wishing to commute to major South and West Yorkshire centres. The accommodation on offer comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, superb kitchen with adjoining family dining room, entertaining/living room, sitting room, principal bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, guest bedroom two with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom whilst there are gardens to three sides and a generous driveway leading to a detached double garage.
Further details of the accommodation provided and internal photographs will be uploaded shortly, in the meantime any interested parties are welcome to contact our office to arrange an appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100864008700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butcher Residential Ltd, Penistone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.